Estes Ark RETAIL STORE and
WEBSITE are CLOSED
Our STORE And WEBSITE
Will ReOpen On Friday
MAY 23rd 2014
for the Summer Season.
ESTES ARK Survived the Recent
Flood - Thankfully NO Damage
For More Information
Click On STORE INFO Button
Estes Ark Crew .. Thanks You
PARMA SLOT CAR FASKOLOR - Paint - Fastthinner - Fasgliter - Fastmask - Airbrush - Mask
PARMA: Fasthinner, Basic Colors, Fasflip, Faspearl, Fasfluorescent, Faschange, Fasglow, Fastint, Fasgliter, Paint Masks, Detailing Markers, Fasmask Liquid Paint Mask, Masking Tape, Airbrush
We have A large selection of Parma Paint. Please email us your requests.
Order Eight Parma Items (all can be different) and Only Pay for SEVEN (Free item: = or less $)|
May repeat offer on same order.
Or Use Your Estes Ark Passport And Receive 10% off Each Item.
(Orders will not reflect Free items or Discount - it will be Deducted when credit card is processed)
We have A large selection of Parma Paint. Please email us your requests.|
FASKOLOR is a water-based, non-toxic paint that is specially formulated for clear lexan type polycarbonate surfaces and much more! It was developed for clear RC and Slot Car Bodies and actually becomes part of the body when brushed or sprayed on. The paint remains flexible and resists cracking, chipping and most impact damage. Because it is water-based, it cleans up easily and is fuel-proof. It can be used for any modeling or hobby project and can be top coated with clear enamel or urethane if a gloss is desired. It is compatible with styrofoam and most surfaces.
General Instructions For Airbrushing With FASKOLOR
1. Shake bottle and/or stir well before using. FASFLIP and FASCHANGE colors separate and must be stirred and shaken to one consistency, These colors take more effort, others colors need just a good shaking to make sure the color is consistent before use.
2. Make sure your hands and the surface you are painting are have been cleaned with soap and water. Oil and dirt may prevent paint adhesion. Any mild dish type soap works fine.
3. When using an airbrush, use between 40 - 70 PSI air pressure with a medium tip. We suggest starting with 50 PSI and testing your spray pattern. Adjust air up or down for best results. This paint appears thick, but is ready to spray or brush right out of the bottle. (It can be thinned with a few drops of water if using lower air pressure, no more than 1 teaspoon per bottle).Practice spraying on a test surface and adjust your airbrush, if necessary, until the paint sprays in a smooth even pattern and you are satisfied with the coverage.
4. Apply the paint in thin, even coats for best results (2-3 coats is best), each coat should be dry before continuing.
5. The paint must dry before applying another coat for best results. Using a hair type blow dryer will speed up drying/bonding time between coats. For best results we suggest using a blow dryer - it is an inexpensive piece that will make it possible to keep spraying your coats and make sure there are no runs or wet areas between the coats. A heat lamp can also be used if desired.